All submitted papers will be peer reviewed by the International Program Committee. The accepted papers will be presented in the “Podium presentation” session or the “Short presentation with poster” session. Both types of papers will be included in the conference proceedings. The most significant papers, after major revision and extension, will be recommended for a special issue of the International Journal of Design Creativity and Innovation (http://www.tandfonline.com/tdci), which will be published in collaboration with this conference.
- Draft papers due:
April 15, 2016Deadline Extended April 22, 2016
- Paper acceptance notification: June 1, 2016
- Author Registration: June 28, 2016
- Final paper submission: July 15, 2016
- Copyright and Revised papers due: July 15, 2016
- Extended Abstract Posters Due for a poster session: August 10, 2016